Posted 04/26/2017 12:48PM
Link Crew and executive officer application deadlines, deals on spirit wear, the secret to watching "Into the Woods" for free, and more...
- Detention today during lunches in Room 143. Check Schoology.
- Attention All Students: Starting this coming Monday, May 1, you will not be able to have a negative lunch balance. Make sure you deposit money into your lunch account before you get in line. You will only be allowed to take the items you can pay for.
- Attention Seniors: If you didn't pick up your announcements from Jostsens, you can pick them up in Ms. Bartel's office in the Main Office.
- Midnight in Paris, La Salle's Junior/Senior Prom will take place from 8 – 11 pm on Saturday, May 13 at The Foundry in Lake Oswego. Tickets are $25 each or $45 per pair. Guest passes and sophomore passes are due May 10. Professional photography will be available for purchase. Information is available on Schoology and also at lsprep.org.
- Do you have a hidden talent? Audition for the St. La Salle Day Talent show. Forms available from the Student Life Center. They are due May 15.
- The applications for Executive President and VP along with 10th, 11th and 12th grade Executive Officers are due today.
- College visit Friday: The Evergreen State College at 9:15 am. Get your permission slip in advance.
- Attention current 10th and 11th graders: the Link Crew applications are due this Friday.
- Get your spirit wear TOMORROW after school outside the Cafeteria. The student store is having a spring cleaning sale with big discounts on t-shirts, sweatshirts and more. Pop sockets will also be on sale. Bring cash or credit card from 3:00 to 4:00 TOMORROW.
- The school musical "Into the Woods" continues this week. Come support your classmates in this inspiring musical tomorrow, Friday and Saturday at 7:00 pm. Reserve your tickets on the front page of our website, lsprep.org.
- Want to see the Musical for free? Sign up to be an usher. The sign-up sheet is posted on the Theatre door.
- Happy Birthday today to Kalei Carter and Ms. Powell.
Tomorrow will be a Red Thursday Schedule. School begins at 8:00 am.