Explanation of Signum Fidei Tuition and Fees
|Signum Fidei Pathway Fee*
(Due on or before July 15, 2016)
(Due separately and payable with submission of this contract)
Tuition & fees do not include books, iPads or supplies.
|*Students enrolled in the Signum Fidei Pathway benefit from the services of a case manager, specialized instruction, and regular on-going learning assessments. The additional fee associated with the Pathway learning experience helps support this personalized learning environment.|
|Graduation Fee |
(Seniors only - Due on or before August 1, 2015)
- Tri-Met – La Salle Prep's main office sells Tri-Met passes. The cost for a one-month pass is $28 (as of 3/2015). For route and schedule information, visit www.trimet.org.
- On Campus parking- Lottery. All students who drive to school must obtain a La Salle Prep parking permit to park on campus. There is no fee for the permit.
- Carpooling- La Salle Prep students travel from communities all around the Portland/Vancouver area each day and many are interested in sharing a ride. For details, contact Liz Staggs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.353.1411.
- La Salle Morning Shuttle Bus - Contact Hope Barrow at 503.496.1751 or email@example.com with any questions.
- All Tuition and Fees are due before the end of each Semester. Unpaid Tuition at Semester can result in expulsion at semester. Be advised that every effort (letters, e-mails, etc.) will be made to notify parents when they are at risk for administrative enrollment expulsion for non-payment. Parents are responsible for monitoring his/her student bill on a regular basis and for ensuring all tuition and fees are paid by the due date(s). The parents are solely responsible for the administrative enrollment expulsion and/or late payment fee consequences arising from non-payment and/or late payment.
- A late payment fee of $25.00 for each returned ACH payment and/or returned check, is automatically applied to your student's account before the end of each month.
- Students with outstanding balances at the end of the academic year will not be able to re-enroll for the coming school year.
Four payment plans are available to choose from:
- PLAN A: One-time annual payment (due August 1st)
- PLAN B: Semi-annual payment (due August 1st and December 1st)
- PLAN C*: Twelve monthly EFT payments
- PLAN D*: Four quarterly AND twelve monthly EFT payments
Plans C & D monthly payments begin July 20. Plan D quarterly payments begin August 1st.
- Students are accepted with the understanding that they will remain enrolled at La Salle Prep for the entire academic year. The school makes financial obligations to its faculty and staff based on this understanding and early withdrawals do not relieve the school of these important obligations. Therefore, it is understood by the parents and the school that tuition will be refunded based on the following schedule:
- 100% of the semester tuition is considered non-refundable and due in full after six weeks of attendance in a given year.
- 50% of the semester tuition will be due after four weeks of attendance in a given semester.
- Semester tuition is defined as one half of the full year tuition rate as published in your student's tuition contract.
- Fees are NON-refundable.
- If a student is withdrawn from school for reasons beyond the control of the student or parents/guardian, the family may apply for relief by written request to the President.
Central to our Lasallian mission is the desire to provide a human and Christian education to the young, regardless of their financial means. In partnership with various foundations, individuals, and corporate benefactors, La Salle Prep works diligently to provide tuition assistance to students from economically marginalized families as well as from families of other socio-economic backgrounds who may be facing financial challenges that adversely affect their ability to pay tuition.
For the 2016-2017 school year, La Salle Prep awarded $2,000,000 to 56% of our student body. These awards ranged from $1,000 to $12,090, with an average grant size of $5,000 per recipient.
Private School Aid Service (PSAS), our former processor for financial aid applications, was recently acquired by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, Inc. (FACTS). As a result, La Salle will process financial aid applications through FACTS beginning this fall (for the next school year). Here are a few important notes regarding FACTS and the financial aid process at La Salle:
- FACTS currently serves the majority of Catholic grade schools in our area so we expect a smooth transition and high level of familiarity within our community..
- All families will be expected to complete the FACTS application online via the FACTS website. (Paper applications will be available on a limited basis.)
IMPORTANT REMINDER: All financial aid recipients must apply for financial assistance each school year, regardless of the terms of your grant, for verification of ongoing financial need. If you have any questions, please contact that La Salle Business Office at your convenience.
If you have additional questions regarding Tuition or Financial Assistance, please contact Ann Justice, Director of Accounting, at 503.353.1416.