Signum Fidei Pathway Support
This program focuses on:
- Modeling respect and compassion
- Developing the appreciation and acceptance of differences inside and outside the classroom.
As a result, students in the program will learn about:
- Different abilities
- The power of words
- Youth leadership through interactions with peers
Peer tutoring is offered for students in the Signum Fidei Learning Center
- Before school on most days, 7:30 a.m. – 7:55 a.m.
- After school Monday through Thursday.
Peer Tutors are supervised by staff members in the La Salle community.
Signum Fidei students are supported by fellow students called Educational Assistants.
Under the guidance of an instructional specialist, EAs earn credit by mentoring, tutoring, and supporting Signum Fidei students.
EAs are an example of Lasallians supporting one another and are an integral part of ensuring many students experience academic success.