How to Apply to the Signum Fidei Program
We are currently accepting applicants for the 2013-2014 school year. The application process requires the following on or before January 18, 2013 for priority consideration:
- Complete the Admissions application form (to be filled out by student and parent/guardian). There is a non-refundable $50 application fee. Apply here.
- Release of Information form.
- Counselor Information form.
- A complete copy of the current IEP, ISP, or 504 plan.
- A Statement of Eligibility for Special Education from the student’s home school district. If you are unfamiliar with this documentation, please contact your home school district’s Special Services Department.
- Copies of standardized testing and most current psychological assessments or reports done by your child’s school or outside psychologist/counselor.
- A letter from student’s parent explaining the diagnosis and describing educational needs; please include information if your child is seeing a counselor or physician for medication management or counseling.
- Turn in Request for Records for a copy of 7th and 8th grade academic transcripts to your current school.
- Turn in Teacher recommendation forms (Principal, Math and English teacher forms) to your current school. These forms are due to La Salle no later than Friday, February 8, 2013.
- Counselor Evaluation Form.
After reviewing applications, the Admissions Committee will contact potential families to arrange the following:
- Parent and student interview
- Student reading assessment
- Site observation by La Salle Program Director